Is he/she really in love with you? IF you are caught up in a love triangle, and do not know what to do, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org! I have helped many people in love triangles (including myself!). I will help you explore the dynamics of your relationship to see what the future holds for you! Order a report today!
A friend of mine recently inquired about how and why people often get entangled in love triangles.
I’ll give you a few examples of “other woman” scenarios to help you understand why this happens..
1) Hard Pisces and Neptunian influences in the love sector make you very self-sacrificial, compassionate, impressionable, and delusional when it comes to relationships.
A woman I recently did a reading for had a chart full of Neptune, most notably: Venus in Pisces. She was involved with a man who claimed to love her, but was living with his long-term girlfriend, with whom he had a couple of children. This man would complain to my client constantly about how his girlfriend beat him up, treated him badly, etc.. He told my client he couldn’t leave girlfriend because he relied on his girlfriend financially. My client, being a Neptunian, bought into this and began a sexual/emotional relationship with him. She said she wanted to “help” him, and did so by staying with him and offering him unconditional love and support while he was “suffering” at the hands of his abusive girlfriend. In doing so, she sacrificed her own needs in order to make him happy. She said, “I know he truly loves ME, but he’s just with her for financial reasons, and since I love him so much, I’m going to stay with him.”
Piscean/Neptunian people like to “save” people, and this is often done through self-sacrifice. When you’re completely blinded by love for someone, it’s difficult to let go, especially when that Neptunian cloud is blurring your vision. You make excuses for the person, doing anything to keep the “dream” alive in order to avoid facing the truth. You can’t reason with a Venus-Neptune/Piscean person when it comes to this stuff because they’re so convinced everything is okay.
Rielle Hunter (mistress of John Edwards) has Venus opposite Neptune. Katharine Hepburn (mistress of Spencer Tracy) has Venus square Neptune. I think this is the most common aspect among mistresses.
2) I’ve noticed Venus square Pluto people often get entangled in love triangles. I find that this is common among people who have affairs on their partners, as well as people who end up being the “other woman/man”. This aspect is known for fatalistic tendencies in love. Venus-Pluto people are known for getting into addictive relationships, even if they’re toxic, because unavailable people are so attractive to them. Even in a painful situation, it’s still hard for Venus-Pluto people to let go because the feelings are so intense. Also, women with this aspect are irresistible to men, complicating matters even further. Natives with this aspect must be careful to not fall into sexually/financially exploitative relationships.
3) Heavy 12th house Especially with Venus in there. This is similar to the Neptune/Piscean influence I mentioned before. The 12th house is all about secrets, and having Venus in here would point to a fondness for secret affairs. It turns them on. It’s the kind of relationship which makes them feel most comfortable. Like Neptune/Pisces people, they love the unattainable and tend to fantasize about/idealize their lovers, and might not see their relationships clearly.
4) Heavily Saturnian people. Especially with hard aspects, the person might feel unworthy of love, and has a general distrust for the opposite sex. He/she expects people to cheat, lie, deceive, so these relationships become “normal” to them. If you think every guy is a cheater, it’s easy to end up being with a cheater!
5) Heavily Uranian people. Too independent, commitment-phobic, and restless to have a “regular” relationship. The people who offer them “real” relationships scare them off. What turns a Uranian person on is often someone he/she cannot have, hence the attraction to an unavailable man. Also, the attraction stems from the fact that they, themselves, are incapable of having a committed relationship, so they pick people who have no time for them (i.e. people who are already in relationships).
Synastry aspects and transits can bring these types of relationships into your life, too (i.e. Pluto or Neptune squaring your Venus, or someone’s Neptune/Pluto squaring your Venus).
Read more on my new and improved site, http://astrolady.wix.com/astrolady